keskiviikko 5. toukokuuta 2010

Blouse & ruffle skirt

A blouse and a ruffle skirt in Narae size. The colours, I think, are a bit too sweet for my Narae Frieda (character-wise..) but other than that I like how this turned out. Not everybody might like the combination of dark green and tea rose, but I have to say I like it. (I am not a fan of the colour pink in general, and that might be why I'd rather use it in a bit unconventional way.)

The blouse pattern is enlarged and adapted from a Momoko dress pattern in Doll Coordinate Recipe 4. What I made anew is the collar pattern pieces; the original dress had a more simple collar consisting of one piece. (Now the collar is a bit too large though.)







4 kommenttia:

  1. I must say I do love your desings. ^^ They always look so fresh. I also think that the pink and green go really nicely together. :D

    VastaaPoista
  2. Aivan ihania vaatteita^^ Tuossa paidassa ovat napit ja vyökin sekä kankaan ruudutus ihanasti skaalassa.

    VastaaPoista
  3. En olisi itse uskaltanut kokeilla noiden värien yhdistämistä, mutta nehän näyttävätkin loistavilta yhdessä! :D
    Sinun ompeluksesi ovat aina ihanan siistin näköisiä. ♥

    VastaaPoista